Welcome to the end of yet another year. In 2023 Angry Angel Books is entering its 8th year of providing book reviews to the interwebs and we’re still going strong. I have many advanced reader copies lined up for the first half of 2023 and I am very excited to share them with you.
2023 is going to be a time of expansion for me. I’m still in the classroom, teaching upper level high school maths, but on the interwebs I’m going to be managing Angry Angel Books’ presence on Patreon, Ko-Fi, Twitch, YouTube, Goodreads, and Twitter (if it survives). This year I will be requesting your support with this expansion. To minimize how often I remind everyone, this post will be pinned to the top of the website homepage and I will refer to it at the end of my usual book review posts. Don’t worry, I’m not going to be THAT person (SMASH THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BRO!).
You have choices!
If you would like to support financially and get in on some new developments, you have two choices.
1. Become a Patron on Patreon
2. Become a Member on Ko-Fi
The membership levels are exactly the same on both of these platforms. The main difference is that Ko-Fi lets you do a single contribution without a membership if you wish, while Patreon requires you to you become a patron to give. Whichever website feels better to you is fine, either will give you the same benefits.
If there is interest I would also be open to offering merch such as t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc. to certain levels of membership, but I do not have this set up as of now.
If you would like to help but are not able to support financially, there are 5 options for you!
1. Follow/Subscribe to my Twitch Channel: watch and hear me play video games live; book and motiviational exercise streams coming summer 2023!
2. Subscribe to my YouTube channel: watch videos of me playing video games; help me reach 1,000 subscriptions so I can monetize my channel; may require you to create a google account
3. Follow my reviews on Goodreads: if you do not already have one, you will need to create an account.
4. Tell a friend who loves books about angryangelbooks.com and encourage them to subscribe to my reviews.
5. If you are already on Twitter, follow me @angryangelbooks! (If you’re not already on Twitter, don’t go through the trouble of making an account, it’s a sinking ship but we’re all enjoying the ride as the water laps at our ankles.)
I have been blogging for almost 8 years now and as you probably know, writing and reviewing is not terribly lucrative. So, if you’re willing to help support me through any of these venues I’d be eternally grateful. If not, guess what: I’m still grateful that you’re here.
The next year is going to be very exciting for me and I hope you will be a part of what’s ahead.
You must be logged in to post a comment.